Genesis, one of the world's largest product IT companies, is searching for a talented and highly-motivated person to fill the position of Data Analyst, and will take a control over retention activities.
In Genesis we have good experience of building global products in challenging fast growing verticals. One of key feature that distinguishes our company among other is that we share information with our employees so you will see the results of your work immediately and will see how your efforts turn into business metrics on each stage. Here in our team you will enhance your skills quickly and will have chance to reach great results as a specialist.
We are looking for math guys to join our new team. Recently we launched new project for US market and already attracted first million of users, and we are growing. During this period we faced with many difficulties and solved some of them. Now are trying to implement marketing techniques which will give us market advantages.
- Deep knowledge of MS Excel;
- Data-driven business decisions (Hypothesis checking, estimations, A/B testing, etc);
- Data analysis to identify the causes of deviations of key metrics and operations optimization;
- Quick iterations;
- Understanding of development process;
- Practical SQL knowledge;
- Statistics knowledge;
- +1 years of professional experience;
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree with math background;
- Communication skills.
- Building Predictive Models for solving business tasks;
- Build algorithms for our ad delivery system (using AI elements);
- Constantly improve results of algorithms.
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on the project development and your professional growth. Experienced candidates with references/evidence of their achievements will be offered a bonus system, apart from the basic salary. Official employment.
- Strong and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional self-development.
- Interesting and challenging tasks in global project.
- Convenient working conditions — a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5 minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and Healthcare — running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth — in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.
Genesis is one of the largest Internet companies in the world operating both in the developed Western markets and fast-growing African and Asian markets:
- more than 120 million unique users per month on all of its sites and apps;
- the greatest Internet media company in Africa and Kazakhstan;
- one of the largest social discovery businesses in the world;
- more than 900 employees in 9 offices all over the world.
We are waiting for you in our team!