Customer Support Representative
Genesis has opened a vacancy of Customer Support Representative. It is a job for people who fluently speak English and would like to take part in a fast-growing product development. We are looking for active young people to be a part of our team in Kyiv office.
Genesis is a global consumer Internet company operating in more than 10 international markets - both developed and emerging:
- more than 170 million monthly unique visitors across all platforms;
- largest digital media in Africa and Kazakhstan, one of the biggest publishers of viral content globally;
- one of the largest social discovery businesses in the world;
- the largest horizontal classified in Nigeria;
- one of the biggest partners of Google, Facebook and Opera in the EMEA region;
- one of the best IT employers in Ukraine according to DOU ratings;
- head office in Kyiv (350 employees).
In Genesis we have good experience of building global products in challenging fast growing verticals. One of key feature that distinguishes our company from other is that we share information with our employees so you will see the results of your work immediately and will see how your efforts turn into business metrics on each stage. Here in our team you will enhance your skills quickly and will have a chance to reach great results as a specialist.
We are waiting for you, if you have:
- Fluent English (verbal and written) is a must;
- Strong written and spoken communication skills;
- Previous experience in technical support;
- Previous experience with Zendesk (other helpdesk systems) is a big plus;
- Ability to work the night shifts.
What are you going to do:
- Provide customer support via chat, tickets and phone;
- Consult clients about service, features, payment options etc.;
- Resolve customers' issues with the service;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies;
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment;
- No cold calling, no sales.
- Trial period remote work and cool office in the centre of Kyiv (after trial);
- Flexible schedule (work in shifts);
- Competitive salary + bonus;
- Constant trainings and masterclasses;
- International client cooperation.