Data Analyst(payment service)
Genesis, one of the world's largest product IT companies, is searching for a talented and highly-motivated person to fill the position of Data Analyst for a Solid, fintech division of Genesis.
In Solid we have good experience of building global products in challenging fast-growing verticals. One of key feature that distinguishes our company among others is that we share information with our employees so you will see the results of your work immediately and will see how your efforts turn into business metrics on each stage. Here in our team you will enhance your skills quickly and will have chance to reach great results as a specialist.
The processing of payments is all about data, and correct handling and analysis of that data would be your key to success and growth. PostgreSQL, MySQL, R, Python will be your reliable companions in this journey on our board – we’re just waiting for you to depart.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel;
- Practical SQL knowledge;
- Ability to take and ground data-driven business decisions;
- Oral and written communication;
- Ability and willingness to handle tasks and deliver results without supervision;
- Knowledge of R, Python would be an advantage.
- Aggregation and analysis of big data;
- Unification and standardization of basic payment-related metrics;
- Preparation of reports based on analyzed data;
- Analysis of failures and errors of payment gateway based on the range of metrics;
- Automation and improvement of the cooperation with partners - acquiring banks and payment service providers.
What will you get working with us:
- A competitive salary and good compensation package. For experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus/option system. Official employment.
- A strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional self-development.
- Interesting and challenging tasks - experience in the development of cutting-edge large-scale projects, optimization, high load, etc.
- Convenient working conditions - a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5 minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and Healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.
About the company:
Genesis is one of the largest Internet companies in the world operating both in the developed Western markets and fast-growing African and Asian markets:
- 200 million unique users per month on all of its sites and apps;
- the greatest Internet media company in Africa and Kazakhstan;
- more than 900 employees in 9 offices all over the world.
We are waiting for you in our team!