Genesis, of the world's largest product IT companies with more than 900 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million monthly users, is searching for a talented and highly motivated person to fill the position of Financial Analyst.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be always looking for innovative ways to help Genesis conquer the world avoiding risks and material surprises. In your work, you will be making creative decisions that are backed by both your experience and knowledge of economics and financial industry.
In cooperation with our Head of Controlling, you will help maintain full and timely control of direct sales and other financial procedures of local offices of Genesis in Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana and others. You will work closely with Finance Team and Product teams to help develop and implement policies necessary for effective and efficient financial function. Your key responsibilities will include direct sales control, support of financial reporting of local offices and Group sub-holdings, development of internal ERP software, financial analysis and controlling procedures.
- Supporting the development and maintenance of financial procedures, compliance with controls and applicable corporate policies & legislation;
- Maintaining control over processes and procedures in conjunction with process owners focusing on timely recognition of direct sales and collection of the Group receivables in local offices;
- Analysis of monthly financial data and making sure all applicable direct sales activity are fully and timely recorded in internal ERP software and local books;
- Support in Group management reporting for local offices and sub-holdings, including preparation of necessary documentation and compliance with local accounting and tax policies & legislation;
- Support in preparation of financial instructions, reports, presentations, and documents;
- Support in development of internal ERP software, including communication with process owners and business users in terms of needs in finance function automatization, preparation of technical tasks for development team, testing of new developed functional, and further implementation in internal software;
- Support of external and local audit of the Group and its companies;
- Support of finance management and other internal customers as needs arise, including ad-hoc financial analysis and special projects.
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in economics, business, or other related field;
- Basic knowledge or experience in accounting and financial analysis;
- Experience with spreadsheet and presentation software (will be a plus if candidate participated in business case championships such as Business Diving, Changellenge, or other international case competitions);
- English – Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written;
- Strong communication and written skills, ability to convince opponents on the truth of one's judgments;
- Structured thinking;
- Willingness to learn and work;
- Responsibility and readiness to act independently.
- Basic knowledge of IFRS will be a plus;
- Understanding of financial statements and financial business activities;
- Readiness to contribute to the improvement of internal processes and procedures.
- Competitive salary and good compensation package – for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus/option system; official employment;
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks - being responsible for a part of company's finances you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office located in 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours;
- Sports and healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick;
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes.