Junior Marketing Analyst
Genesis, one of the world's largest product IT companies, is searching for a talented and highly-motivated person to fill the position of Traffic Manager (CPC networks), who will take control over our investments in CPC campaigns.
Genesis is a global consumer Internet company operating in more than 10 international markets - both developed and emerging:
- more than 170 million monthly unique visitors across all platforms;
- one of the largest social discovery businesses in the world;
- largest Internet media company in Africa and Kazakhstan, one of the largest viral content publishers in the world;
- one of the largest e-commerce companies in Nigeria;
- almost unlimited marketing budgets;
In Genesis we have good experience of building global products in challenging fast growing verticals. One of key feature that distinguishes our company from other is that we share information with our employees so you will see the results of your work immediately and will see how your efforts turn into business metrics on each stage. Here in our team you will enhance your skills quickly and will have a chance to reach great results as a specialist.
- good verbal and written English;
- deep knowledge of MS Excel;
- desire to learn and constantly develop skills as a Marketing Manager;
- experience of work in Big 4 (will be an advantage).
- negotiations with partners about the launch of marketing campaigns;
- daily monitoring of campaigns' performance;
- analysis of our competitors;
- improve performance of our digital marketing campaigns.
Good compensation that allows you to focus on the project development and your professional growth. Experienced candidates with references/evidence of their achievements will be offered a bonus system, apart from the basic salary. Official employment.
Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional self-development.
Interesting and challenging tasks in global project.
Convenient working conditions - a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5 minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
Sports and Healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.