Genesis, of the world's largest product IT companies with more than 900 people in 9 countries, who create products more then for 200 million monthly users, is searching for a talented and highly motivated person to fill the position of Financial Manager.
As a Financial Manager, you will be always looking for innovative ways to help Genesis conquer the world avoiding risks and material surprises. In your work, you will be making creative decisions that are backed by both your experience and knowledge of economics and financial industry.
In cooperation with our Head of Controlling, you will help maintain full and timely control of financial operations of Genesis in all of its offices over the world. You will work closely with Finance Team and Product teams to help develop and implement policies necessary for effective and efficient financial function. Your key responsibilities will include income control for advertising and paid services, development of internal ERP software, financial analysis, financial reporting for legal entities of Genesis, and controlling procedures.
- Supporting the development and maintenance of financial procedures, compliance with controls and applicable corporate policies & legislation;
- Maintaining control over processes and procedures in conjunction with process owners focusing on timely recognition of advertising income, and paid services revenue, and timely collection of the Group’s receivables;
- Financial analysis of Group transactions, and management reporting for sub-holdings of the Group;
- Support in development of Group controlling function, including support in preparation of internal controls and audit guide of the Group, and preparation of financial instructions, reports, presentations, and documents;
- Co-product management of internal ERP software, including communication with process owners and business users in terms of needs in finance function automatization, preparation of technical tasks for development team, testing of new developed functional, and further implementation it in internal software;
- Support in maintenance of personnel module of internal ERP software;
- Support of external and local audit of the Group and its companies, and assistance in preparation of Group consolidated financial statements according to IFRS, and integrated annual reports;
- Support of finance management and other internal customers as needs arise, including ad-hoc financial analysis and special projects;
- Communication with product management, and external partners of the Group, including advertising networks, banks and financial institutions.
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in economics, business, or other related field;
- Practical experience in audit, economics, or other related field – 2-3 years;
- Deep knowledge or experience in accounting and financial analysis;
- Basic knowledge of IFRS (will be a plus if candidate passed ACCA F7 examination, and has good understanding of IFRS 10, 15 standards);
- Experience with spreadsheet and presentation software (will be a plus if candidate participated in business case championships such as Business Diving, Changellenge, or other international case competitions);
- English – Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written;
- Strong communication and written skills, ability to convince opponents on the truth of one's judgments;
- Structured thinking;
- Willingness to learn and work;
- Responsibility and readiness to act independently.
- Readiness to contribute to the improvement of internal processes and procedures;
- Experience with project management software such as Trello, and JIRA.
- Competitive salary and good compensation package – for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus/option system; official employment;
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks - being responsible for a part of company's finances you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office located in 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours;
- Sports and healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick;
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes.
About the company:
Genesis is one of the largest Internet companies in the world operating both in the developed Western markets and fast-growing African and Asian markets:
- more then 120 million unique users per month on all of its sites and apps;
- the greatest Internet media company in Africa and Kazakhstan;
- more than 900 employees in 9 offices all over the world.
We are waiting for you in our team!