Head of Compliance
Genesis, one of the world's largest product IT companies, is searching for a talented and highly-motivated person to fill the position of Head of Compliance for a Solid, fintech division of Genesis.
In Solid we have good experience of building global products in challenging fast-growing verticals. One of key feature that distinguishes our company among other is that we share information with our employees so you will see the results of your work immediately and will see how your efforts turn into business metrics on each stage. Here in our team you will enhance your skills quickly and will have chance to reach great results as a specialist.
We have already established partnerships with numerous banks across all the continents and the mission of Head of Compliance will not only include the monitoring of strict adherence of existing contractual arrangements and respective regulatory frameworks, but also planning and implementation of corrective measures where such and adherence has to be achieved.
- Excellent written and oral communication (fluent English is a must);
- Advanced research skills;
- Experience in compliance industry at financial sector (banks, payment providers/gateways);
- Knowledge of Visa/MasterCard rules is a strong advantage;
- A keen eye for detail.
- Review of all the merchant’s websites in terms of compliance with Visa/MasterCard rules and contractual relationships with existing bank partners;
- Based on the results of review concluded – drafting and implementation of corrective measures to be taken;
- Accurate and detailed assessment of quantitate and qualitative effects of potential incompliances identified;
- Thorough and detailed review of contractual terms with existing partners, analysis for potential vulnerabilities and loopholes;
- Development of constant and perpetual compliance review model with triggers and key features to be reviewed on monthly/quarterly/annual basis;
- Revising and approval of all the new contracts and documentation signed.
What will you get working with us:
- A competitive salary and good compensation package. For experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus/option system. Official employment.
- A strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional self-development.
- Interesting and challenging tasks - experience in the development of cutting-edge large-scale projects, optimization, high load, etc.
- Convenient working conditions - a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5 minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and Healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.
About the company:
Genesis is one of the largest Internet companies in the world operating both in the developed Western markets and fast-growing African and Asian markets:
- 200 million unique users per month on all of its sites and apps;
- the greatest Internet media company in Africa and Kazakhstan;
- more than 900 employees in 9 offices all over the world.
We are waiting for you in our team!