Legal counsel / Chief Governance Officer
Genesis is one of the largest Internet companies in the world operating both in the developed Western markets and fast-growing African and Asian markets:
- 200 million unique users per month on all of its sites and apps;
- the greatest Internet media company in Africa and Kazakhstan;
- friendly community of more than 600 staff in 9 offices all over the world.
According to DOU, Genesis is one of the best IT employers in Ukraine.
Genesis is looking for an experienced legal professional to fill the position of a Chief Governance Officer of Genesis. The position is based in Kyiv. The successful candidate will have exceptional opportunities for professional growth and will report to the Chief Executive Officer of Genesis, with frequent interactions with the Board and shareholders.
- fluent English;
- legal or compliance background;
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- excellent legal drafting skills;
- strong communication skills;
- a keen eye for detail;
- ability to stand ground.
- drafting and implementing internal governance and compliance policies and procedures;
- drafting resolutions of the Board and other management bodies, coordinating the approvals process;
- reporting on the corporate structure of the Group and approving any changes;
- implementing processes for receiving approvals of the appropriate departments, management and the Board for all matters that require such approvals;
- advising on, and taking part in making decisions as to corporate and legal matters;
- managing relations with corporate administrators and trustees;
- being responsible for KYC and DD processes, communicating with banks and other counterparties;
- reviewing, revising and approving contracts and other documentation.
- a strong and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional development.
- interesting and challenging tasks — experience in the development of cutting-edge large-scale projects all over the World.
- convenient working conditions — a comfortable office (a summer terrace, free lunches, a fully-equipped music rehearsal room with a drum kit) located a 5 minute walk from the Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- sports and healthcare — running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- exceptional opportunities for professional growth— in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.
We are waiting for you in our team!