Support Quality Manager
Genesis is more than 900 people in 9 countries, which create products for 200 million users a month. This is a full-cycle company where there are no customers, we create all our projects from the idea and the first drafts to realization and getting the best positions in the market or in our niche.
Quality Control Manager for fast-growing Support team needed! If you think that Support is one of the most important departments in the company – we are looking for you! You will be able to influence team’s performance directly – that’s cool, right? Not only by improving motivational system for your colleagues, but taking an active part in trainings, seminars and masterclasses. The main responsibility on this position is making sure that Support Team agents fulfill KPI’s and quality standards of the company, so if you feel like moving forward from your support career – becoming a QC Manager is a great way to do that.
We are looking for the person who has:
- Experience in customer care from 1 year (experience as a QC manager is a plus);
- Acquaintance with Zendesk and/or other Helpdesk systems;
- Advanced level of English;
- You must be a fast-learner;
- Ability to work without constant supervision.
And here’s what you’ll do on this position:
- Make sure that Support Team agents fulfill all KPI’s and quality standards of the company;
- Proofread and listen to calls, chats, emails of all Support agents;
- Build training system for newcomers and current Support agents;
- Provide weekly reports on Team’s performance to Head of Support and CEO;
- Find and implement new tools to improve quality of Team’s work;
- Take an active part in Support Team’s growth and development.
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on the project development and your professional growth. Experienced candidates with references/evidence of their achievements will be offered a bonus system, apart from the basic salary. Official employment.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional self-development.
- Interesting and challenging tasks in global project.
- Convenient working conditions - a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5 minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and Healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.
About the company:
Genesis is one of the largest Internet companies in the world operating both in the developed Western markets and fast-growing African and Asian markets:
- 200 million unique users per month on all of its sites and apps;
- the greatest Internet media company in Africa and Kazakhstan;
- one of the largest social discovery & dating businesses in the world;
- more than 600 employees in 9 offices all over the world;
We are waiting for you in our team!