Senior Affiliate Manager
Genesis is one of the largest Internet companies in the world operating both in the developed Western markets and fast-growing African and Asian markets:
- 120 million unique users per month on all of its sites and apps;
- the greatest Internet media company in Africa and Kazakhstan;
- one of the largest social discovery & dating businesses in the world;
- more than 600 employees in 9 offices all over the world;
Cpamatica - is a global partner network, with operations in USA, Europe and Latam. Being a part of Genesis holding we create a unique conditions for work. With proven expertise in online-marketing we know how to build a high technology company. Having a lot of freedom you are able to find out what you are good at and have opportunities to explore it. In other words, there's a ton of room for your professional growth!
- Identifying potential new affiliate partners and effectively manage the on-going relationship with existing partners;
- Acquisition, retention and activation of new affiliates and partnerships;
- Analyse campaigns & devising strategies to move forward;
- Establish and maintain strong relationships through regular contact which will include meetings, telephone and email communication;
- Assist colleagues and other departments as assigned or as needed;
- Act as a point of contact for partners and/or advertisers.
- 2+ years of experience in affiliate marketing (CPA, CPI, CPS, CPL);
- Good understanding of affiliate trends and influencers;
- Ability to effectively present to and build relationships with key decision makers;
- Hands-on experience with tools and technologies for reporting;
- Advanced English;
- French, German, Spanish skills will a big plus.
What will you get working with us:
- A competitive salary and good compensation package. For experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus/option system. Official employment.
- A strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional self-development.
- Interesting and challenging tasks - experience in the development of cutting-edge large-scale projects, optimization, high load, etc.
- Convenient working conditions - a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5 minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and Healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.