Senior Affiliate Manager
Genesis is more than 900 people in 9 countries, which create products for 200 million users a month. This is a full-cycle company where there are no customers, we create all our projects from the idea and the first drafts to realization and getting the best positions in the market or in our niche.
Cpamatica - is a global partner network, with operations in USA, Europe and Latam. Being a part of Genesis holding we create a unique conditions for work. With proven expertise in online-marketing we know how to build a high technology company. Having a lot of freedom you are able to find out what you are good at and have opportunities to explore it. In other words, there’s a ton of room for your professional growth!
- Identifying potential new affiliate partners and effectively manage the on-going relationship with existing partners;
- Acquisition, retention and activation of new affiliates and partnerships;
- Analyse campaigns & devising strategies to move forward;
- Establish and maintain strong relationships through regular contact which will include meetings, telephone and email communication;
- Assist colleagues and other departments as assigned or as needed;
- Act as a point of contact for partners and/or advertisers.
- 1+ years of experience in affiliate marketing (CPA, CPI, CPS, CPL);
- Good understanding of affiliate trends and influencers;
- Ability to effectively present to and build relationships with key decision makers;
- Hands-on experience with tools and technologies for reporting;
- Advanced English.
What will you get working with us:
- A competitive salary and good compensation package. For experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus/option system. Official employment.
- A strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional self-development.
- Interesting and challenging tasks - experience in the development of cutting-edge large-scale projects, optimization, high load, etc.
- Convenient working conditions - a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5 minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and Healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.
About the company:
Genesis is one of the largest Internet companies in the world operating both in the developed Western markets and fast-growing African and Asian markets:
- 200 million unique users per month on all of its sites and apps;
- the greatest Internet media company in Africa and Kazakhstan;
- more than 600 employees in 9 offices all over the world.
We are waiting for you in our team!